1. Admission for the I Semester of academic session 2023-2024 is open for both boys and girls for M.A. (English) & M.Sc. (Chemistry).
Application for admission to the first year of M.A. (English) and M.Sc. (Chemistry) classes for Academic Session 2023-2024 can be submitted online and offfline.Online Submission:
Online Application Form for admission is available on our college website : www.lcdc.ac.in. The total fees for online form submission isRs. 850/- (Rs. Eight Hundred Fifty only) offline forms can be obtained from the college admission counter by paying Rs. 800/- (Rs. Eight Hundred only). The payment can be made online through any of the methods detailed in the instructions available on the Website. The application form for admission can be submitted as per following schedule:
M.A. English July 15, 2023-Aug. 10, 2023 M.Sc. Chemistry July 15, 2023 - Aug 10, 2023
NOTE :The Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and no refund of any fees paid towards Prospectus will be made in any circumstances.
2. Venue : Respective Departments
3. Admissions to the above courses will be on the basis of merit only. There shall be no Entrance Test.
- In case of M.A. English the admission will be granted strictly on the basis of merit but on first come first serve basis. An interview will be conducted every Saturday for the candidates, who will apply during that week, by the committee appointed by the Principal and the admission will be granted immediately to successful candidates till the all the seats are full. As soon as the seats are full the application process will be stopped.
- In case of M.Sc. Chemistry merit list will be displayed on 14 August, 2023 on the college website and the college notice boards. The Counselling date for admission will be 16 August, 2023.
Note: Any change in the dates and time mentioned above will be communicated through the college notice board and college web site.
4. a. Selected candidates shall have to produce:
- Original marksheets of High School, Intermediate or equivalent examination and Bachelor's Degree.
- Original Migration Certificate (not for graduates of Lucknow University)
- Two attested copies of marksheets of Bachelor's Degree and Migration certificate, each.
- Original Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- One recent Passport size photograph (facing the Camera).
- Original Privilege Certificate All the attested photocopies of the documents have to be signed by the candidate before the admission committee.
b. Selected candidates will be issued a fee- receipt, his/her Identity Card and College Roll No. by the admission committee. Non- payment of fee within time, shall result in the cancellation of admission.
c. All information related to admissions will be put up on the College Notice Board and concerned departments. The college will not be responsible for notifying any candidate individually.
FEES FOR THE SESSION 2023-2024
Selected candidates will be required to pay the fee (which is non-refundable) within the specified time duration only in the form of a crossed Bank Draft/ Banker's Cheque issued by any of the nationalised banks in favour of "Principal, Lucknow Christian Degree College" payable at Lucknow. No cash or personal cheques will be accepted.
Note :-Enrolment fees of Rs. 1000/- will be charged from Graduates of Universities other thanLucknow University.
Christian minority candidates will be admitted as per reservation policy. In order to be considered for admission under this category the applicant must submit photocopies of the following at the time of submitting his/her application form
- Baptism Certificate or Church Membership Certificate from the pastor of the Church of which he/she is a member.