Admission To B.P.Ed.
(Subject to the approval of NCTE)
|Duration of Course||Two Years|
|Total Seats Available||Available50 (20 seats arereserved for girls.)|
Application for admission toB.P.Ed.-i Semester for Academic Session 2023-24 can be submitted ONLINE or OFFLINE.
Online Application Form for admission is available on our college website : www.lcdc.ac.in. The total fees for online form submission is Rs.1,600/- (Rs. One thousand Six Hundred only). The payment can be made through any of the methods detailed in the instructions available on the Website.
The offline admission forms for B.P.Ed. Sem-I Classes will be available from May 10, 2023 to July 22, 2023 on a payment of Rs. 1,550/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Fifty only) on all working days from 10:00am to 02:00 pm from the College Office. The completed application forms for B.P.Ed.-I Semester will be accepted between the dates and time mentioned above.
NOTE: The Prospectus once issued will not be taken back and no refund of any fees paid towards Prospectus or Entrance Test will be made in any circumstances.
4. Date of Entrance Test:
I) 24, 25 July 2023 (For Boys)
ii) 26, 27 July 2023 (For Girls)
06:00 am onwards in the College Campus on all days.
5. Result of entrance test will be put up on College Notice Boards and College Website on or before 28th July, 2023.
6. Total College Fees will be as follows:
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
(Fees for I& II Sem.)
(Fees for III & IV Sem.)
Note: Enrolment fee of Rs. 1,000/- will be charged (In I semester only) extra from Graduates of Universities other than Lucknow University.
7. Entrance Test Fees
|For All Offline Applicants:||Fees|
|Entrance Test+ Processing fee||1250/-|
|For All Online Applicants:||Fees|
|Entrance Test+ Processing fee||1300/-|
8. Reporting for Medical Test for selected &
provisionally selected candidates is 31st July,
2023 at 10:00 am. Clearance in Medical
examination is a MUST for admission in all
Medical examination Fee: Rs. 300/-(to be paid in Cash at the time of Medical Examination)
9. After successful completion of medical examination the candidate has to submit the required fee through demand draft (Rs. 24,516.00 + Rs. 1,000.00 (As enrolment fee - if required) for men candidates and (Rs. 24,354.00+ Rs. 1,000.00 (As enrolment fee - if required) for women candidates.
10. Wait listed candidates should report on 03rd July 2023 at 10.00 am. The admission from the wait listed candidates will be done on the availability of seats if any and strictly on merit position basis and pass of medical examination.
11. Classes will begin from 04th Aug, 2023 at 10.00am
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
(a). Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter College/Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
Bachelor's degree in Physical Education with 45% marks
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and studied physical education as compulsory/ elective subject.
Bachelor's Degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/Inter- University/State competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter- College/Inter- Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
Bachelor's Degree with participation in international competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/ AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in service candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches).
(b) The upper age limit is 25 years on 1 July 2023, (Born on or after 1 July, 1999) which will be relaxed for B.P.Ed.-1 Semester course by five years only for Christian Candidates (Candidates must produce the relevant certificate from the Pastor of the Church)
Note:- Candidates who have appeared at any of the BA/BSc/BCom/or any other graduate examinations, whose result has not been declared, may apply for admission and if selected they will be given provisional admission and they will have to produce theiroriginal mark sheet along with its photocopy on or before cutoff date announcedby the College. Later failing to produce original marks sheet on or before thecutoff date will lead to automatic cancellation of provisional admission.
12. Application Form must be supported by the following Documents:
- Self attested copy of the High School Certificate to verify age.
- Self attested copy of the Character Certificate from head of the institution last attended.
- Self attested copies of qualifying examination/certificates under eligibility column and certificates of competence in games and sports mentioned below under 'Game Representation' (13c).
- Self attested copy of the blood group certificate issued by a recognized pathology Lab.
(Bring all originals at the time of Entrance Test)
All candidates who have applied online and offline are required to appear in B.P.Ed.-I Semester Entrance Test at their own expense. They should download and bring their admit card at the time of their entrance test. This test includes Skill test, Physical Fitness test and marks of Games Representation and Interview. Appropriate sports dress is a MUST for skill test and Physical Fitness Test. Civil dress is for interview.
(a) Skill Test: (20 Marks)
Skill test will be conducted on anyone of the games listed below (Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi and Volleyball). The candidate has to select one game from this list.
(b) Physical Fitness Test (42 Marks)
(Modified AAPHER Test)
50 M Dash
4x10 M. Shuttle Run.
600 M. Run
Chin Ups (For Boys)
FAH (For Girls)
Standing Broad Jump
(c) Games Representation (18 Marks)
Games representation marks will be given to only those games listed in the A.I.U. List and the representation should be within last 3 years. Games representation made before year 2019 will not be considered in this section.
|International Participation||18 Marks|
1st place to IIIrd place
|Senior National Participation||14 Marks|
1st place to IIIrd place
|Inter University Participation||10 Marks|
|Inter-Collegiate Ist place||6 Marks|
|Inter Collegiate IIrd place||4 Marks|
|Inter Collegiate IIIrd place||2 Marks|
(i) International Participation: One who has represented the national team in a Recognized International competition of a particular game.
(ii) Senior National Level: One who has represented the state teams in Senior National Championship of a particular game.
(iii) Inter-University Level: One who has represented theUniversity team in All India/Zonal Inter University Tournaments.
(iv) Inter-Collegiate Level One who has represented the college team in Inter-Collegiate competition of the respective University.
(d) Interview: (20 Marks)
The interview is to assess personality, subject knowledge, teaching potential and expression as a student-teacher. Candidates must bring all Certificates in Original (Academics & Sports) along with one set of self attested photocopies at the time of interview.
NOTE:-Merit List will be prepared for those candidates only who will have given complete entrance test.
Other Important Instructions
- The merit list of Christian minority candidates will be generated separately.
- B.P.Ed. is a professional course and the nature of the course includes a chance for injury, accident including fatal one. Therefore, students admitted to B.P.Ed course will have to submit an affidavit on Rs.10/- stamp paper, stating that they are aware of the risk factors involved in the course and the college will not be responsible for any compensation in the event of any accident including fatal one during the course of study within or outside of the college campus.
- All selected candidates are required to sign a bond of rules and regulations and are required to abide by them as a precondition for admission to the B.P.Ed course. 75% attendance in all curricular and co- curricular activities in all the semesters of the department is a must for all candidates. Development of exemplary levels of discipline and conduct of the teacher trainees is the basic objective and requirement of this course.
- Graduates of Universities other than the University of Lucknow are required to submit migration certificate latest by 5 October, 2023, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.
- B.P.Ed is a professional course and requires high level of physical workouts and vigorous training. Married girl is eligible for admission. If she gets pregnant during the course including examinations, she will have to discontinue her studies. Therefore it will be compulsory for the married women candidates to sign an undertaking that they will discontinue the course at once if they get pregnant during the course of study, due to the risk to life (because of rigourous training during the course). In case of hiding the fact and any casualty arising out of it the College authorities will not be responsible at all.
- Camping is a part of B.P.Edcurriculam and examination system. A camping fees of Rs. 7000/- will be charged and it will be spent on actual expenditure basis. The amount shall be paid by all students admitted in the academic session 2023-25 on or before 10th January 2024 through a bank draft payable at Lucknow in favour of "Principal, Lucknow Christian Degree College".
- Candidates are required to submit their original Blood-Group Certificate and a copyof Aadhar at the time of Admission.